What is the Cost for dental implants?
The cost of dental implant restoration process depends on various factors which include, but are not limited to, geographic location, the material of the implant, complexity of the surgical process, pre-treatment and post-treatment procedures as necessary. The following write-up tries to bring some of these factors to light to help people make an informed decision about your dental health.
Factors that affect the cost of dental implants restoration process
- Initial procedure such as CT Scan and X-rays
- Material, abutment, and crown
- How many, and which teeth need to be replaced
- Complexity of implant surgery
- The location where you undergo the surgery( In some cities implant restoration processes are considerably more expensive)
- Additional procedures such as bone grafting and sinus lift
- The particular surgeon's specialty, experience, and popularity
- The number of surgeon's involved in your case
- Creation of prostheses
Total cost depends on various aspects of the procedure. That is the cost of procedure and implant, the cost of dental crowns and the cost of an abutment and also the additional charges like an anesthetic, scans, and modeling as well. Single dental implant restoration process can range from $1000 - $3000, but, this may increase depending on the complexity of the case.
Implants Surgery involves the following steps:
- Site Examination
- Tooth Extraction
- Bone grafting or site preservation
- Placing the Dental Implants
- Placing the Dental Crown
- Office visits, x-rays, and aftercare for dental implants
Check with your insurance company whether the cost of dental implants is covered in your plan. If not you can talk to our team and find out recommended payment plans or options. The team at Advanced Care Dental is more than happy to help you with your queries.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent and long lasting
- Dental Implants can be the cost-effective as well as aesthetic choice
- Comfortable fit
- Look and function more like natural teeth
- Require less maintenance
- Don't require modifications to adjacent teeth
- More than 95% success rates
To get more information related to the cost of dental implants, meet our oral surgeon located in Tukwila, WA.