Dr. Buttar has been treating orthodontics patients for the last 10 years. His patients are very satisfied with the smile he creates through the orthodontics treatment. He puts pictures, models of your teeth, and x-rays on the computer and calculates the teeth movements and looks at final results before placing braces for the best results.
Straight teeth lead to healthy gums, prevention of periodontal diseases, provide a beautiful smile and increase self-image, prevention of cavities or decay, prevention of injury (protruded teeth breakage), TMJ pain correction, prevention of bone destruction, increasing chewing ability, increasing speech, and prevention of early tooth loss.
A beautiful smile improves appearance, and increases self-esteem. Correctly positioned and shaped teeth can make us look younger and accents our best facial features. Teeth are placed in harmony and balance with the face.
Properly fitting teeth reduces stress on the bone and therefore periodontal disease. It promotes longevity of teeth and distributes chewing force evenly. Properly aligned teeth prevent TMJ or jaw joint disorders.
Signs of Ortho Treatment
- Early or late loss of individual baby teeth
- Difficulty chewing or biting into food
- Crowded, poorly positioned or blocked out teeth
- Frequently biting the cheeks, lips or the roof of the mouth
- Teeth that do not meet at all
- Finger-sucking or thumb-sucking habits
- Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the face
- Teeth erupting out of position